Music Therapy is an established clinical intervention delivered by HCPC registered Music Therapists to support psychological, emotional, cognitive, physical, communicative and social needs.
- Music Therapists with specialist experience in supporting adults or children who have an acquired brain injury or other complex neurological needs.
- Music Therapists trained and skilled at providing psychological support and working closely with families.
Music Therapists with additional training in Neurologic Music Therapy to provide evidence-based techniques for movement, communication and cognition goals.
- Support for families and carers to use musical techniques to support clients where appropriate.
- High-quality assessment and update reports.
- Our therapists are experienced at working as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) around the client, running joint sessions as required and working towards shared goals. Our therapists are able to confidently feedback to MDT meetings.