Our Speech and Language Services
- Specialist SALT’s with a minimum of 5 years neuro experience.
- High-quality assessment of the person’s understanding of language, expressive language, as well as their social communication, looking at all aspects of their life both at home and in the community.
- High-quality AAC assessments from specialist therapists.
- High-quality Dysphagia and feeding assessments.
- High-quality initial assessment and update reports, including therapy recommendations.
- Multi-disciplinary working. All our therapists have experience of working as part of a team and carrying out joint visits and goals alongside other professionals as well as being able to feedback and speak confidently in MDT meetings.
- Specialist input for both therapy relating to communication and swallowing difficulties.
- Training of family members and/or carers where required to ensure they have full understanding of the person’s communication or swallowing difficulties and can be involved in therapy input and strategies.